Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Miss You........

To say that I miss them like crazy is probably an understatement. I miss their Mum & Dad too. Some days I think of how I could just pack up & go live near them & then reality strikes!! Some days it is nice to just dream!!! I get sad that I am not in their everyday lives & sharing with the rest of the family. My brother married into an amazing family & when we are there it is like we belong, we think the same, like the same things, respect the same things, it is like we were always meant to be there.....I know it is strange as we only met them all 6 years ago.....but it fits WE FIT!! Pity it is 20,000 miles away!!!! Anyway I just think these 3 soon to become 4 (can't wait to meet you little one) are absolutely gorgeous.....
I miss You.
Love Aunty Mel xx




2 comments:

Brittany said...

this is beautiful mel! Im sorry that you are so far away from them, but just remember that God has placed you where you are and He knows the plans for you. and more than that, He loves you....

(and so do I)

B
x

Sheree said...

Awwww...what a bunch of little cuties!!!! I can totally understand why you miss them so much being so far away...

(((HUGS))) to you Mel
Sheree xx