Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not Long Now.........

I don't really ever make much of a fuss about my birthday especially seeing I am getting older (OMG NO)........I am not really a gifts person (you know those personality tests they do) I am definately a quality time girl. I would much rather someone sit down & talk to me for 10 minutes than give me a gift....(not that I don't appreciate them & like them of course), so I just thought I would record at this age for the girls the things that I was loving at the moment & my little wish list......



One of these......mmmmmm



plus maybe some new scrapping stuff.......mmmmm as I have some of these coming from the States....



and hopefully going to see this.......with a couple of beautiful girlies.......nothing to flash this year, as I said I don't like a fuss but it is a good excuse to get out ......



Mind you that is a LIST isn't it. Looks like I am totally spoilt, but I am not saying I am getting all this, just wishing!!!! LOL. Have a great Sunday, be back during the week with some more things. I keep promising to keep this updated daily......I usually do keep my promises but my blog is falling short. Sorry. Me xx

1 comment:

Sheree said...

What a great looking birthday list! LOL Looking forward to our night at the movies!!

Sheree xx