Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An Prelude to a birthday............

Ant had the day off so we decided to celebrate my birthday early.......this is what we did......saw this...... with SUPER popcorn & frozen raspberry of course.....



it was really quite funny & a bit sad as it reminded me of my family who lives in Minnesota & how much I really really miss them!!! There was quite a few places in the movie that we have been to & some lines in it just cracked us up!!! We then went to Japanese for lunch & ate together which was quite unusual not having to have any little urchins harassing us. Anthony bought me my pandora bracelet & a little girl charm. We really had the best day. Of course we had to finish on a high note with popping in to BCF (yes can you believe it) among protests that is was MY birthday, Ant really wanted to go to there to check out some stuff before we go away. I had a lovely day & I can't wait for my birthday. Me Out xx

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Sounds like you had a lovely early birthday day out! Hmmm... I'm gonna have to wait until that movie comes out on dvd.

Me xx

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mellie.
Sounds like the most beautiful day for beautiful *YOU*
Hugs
Bxo