Thursday, February 4, 2010

For you Bro............






And yes I did shed some tears. Not as bad as I could have been as it all happened so fast & the first week was manic with traffic, so we were late everyday for the first couple of days. It was taking us an hour to get from the roundabout to the school (this is like 3 mins).

It was a BIG day as Lucia started Grade 1 and Georgia is in Grade 2. It has been hard for me as the girls are 2 years apart & only 1 year apart in school. We were concerned how Lucia would cope but she is doing great. She is the one of the youngest in her class. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. The house was very quiet with them not here & Liv was quite lost. She kept coming to me and Ant wanting us to play with her & ask us when Georgie & lulu were coming home, 'cause I am missing them mama??!!' LOL.

Don't they look grown up. Although I shed a few tears, the girls were very happy. They both got beautiful teachers and are so excited about school.

Be back soon with some more posts. Happy Thursday.

Me xx

5 comments:

DWNUNDR said...

Nice...

Karen said...

Oh Mel...we've missed so much...Look at your little ladies!!!

Sheree said...

Beautiful pics of the girls Mel!

Sheree xx

Anonymous said...

Mel - they are positively GORGEOUS! And I was just telling Karen not too long ago that Ava is starting to look like her cousins!

EYE can make that! said...

Beautiful photos... they've grown so much.