Saturday, May 29, 2010

Some Scrapping to Share...........

These layouts were done in classes at Sunbird Scrapbooking. I am thoroughly enjoying it. The girls are awesome & it is so fun doing something that I love & am passionate about. I love watching how happy they are to be learning something new & then being happy with their final product. I still can't believe that people actually want to learn from me & like what I do. I am still amazed by it!!!
Here is some detail of the flowers punched from a Martha Stewart flower punch, roses made from Kaiser flowers and my beautiful stamps from lawn fawn, she makes the cutest stamps *wink*.


I also made some cards from the same stamp set (to go with the classes). I haven't used some of the others. They are sooo cute and versatile!!!!


This next layout was using Little Yellow Bicycle Clothesline paper. I loved this range, so pretty & perfect for girls pages.



Here is the details of the rosettes that I have made from patterned paper (I did see these on a tutorial but for the life of me can't remember where?? I sort of added my own flare, so when I find it again will give you the link. There are sooo many flower tutorials out there so go have a looksie, google is a good friend!!! *wink*, chipboard is from House of Scrap (Sunbird stocks a huge range of their gorgeous product).


So I will be back soon with some more shares. I have classes running through June and July. Looking at these I realise I really need to do some boys & other pages. With all the gorgeous ranges coming out they are really aimed at girls. Mmmm will have to get some photos of my nephews & try my hand at them. *grin*

I am a tired girl tonight, so I am going to get some chocolate, grab a vid & kick back with my beautiful husband whom I haven't seen all week. Happy Saturday. Me xxx

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Awww! I remember taking that picture of Georgie!!! It was before I left!!
Great pages Mellie, I love your creativity! xx

Leanne said...

Absolutely stunning pages Mel, you are a super star girl xxx

Leanne xx

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheree said...

Well you already know how much I love these pages! They're so pretty and gorgeous!!!! So glad you're enjoying your teaching so much...and who wouldn't want to come to your classes when they get to make pages like these!!!? :)

Sheree xx

Karen said...

You should be famous :)

DWNUNDR said...

take teh arts and crafty thing slideshow off please... it doesnt fit and the music is annoying ;)

I looked but cant turn it down.. you need to do another without music..

oh yeah and love the new layout.. great job

EYE can make that! said...

Wow... you're very talented. Those pages are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all your work sweets.
Bxo