Friday, January 14, 2011

HELP..............please.......

I haven't been able to post as I have felt sick, sad at the floods that have happened in my state. We have friends and family that have been directly affected. Please go to any of these and help in anyway that you can..........Queensland needs you.........show them how awesome Australians are......


she also has other links for other worthwhile contributions, and although I am not quick at quilting I am going to help how I can.
Also thanks to my beautiful friend there is also this great opportunity for all you scrapbookers......

(from her blog)

A very special workshop



Like most Australians, I have been watching in shock and great sadness as the Queensland flooding disaster has unfolded over the past few weeks. So much devastation and destruction and loss - it's just heartbreaking and difficult to comprehend the enormity of what has been happening just over the border there in Queensland.

I decided that I wanted to help - somehow, in some way.. and so I have created this online workshop "Smile" with ALL proceeds from this class to be donated to the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal. Simply book into the workshop between 14-24 January 2011 and all monies raised will be donated to the Appeal.




The workshop itself is a step by step layered, stitched, painted and arty type single scrapbooking layout project using a single 4x6inch photo that makes you smile. This is an INSTANT class which means all information you need to complete the project is ready to go at your fingertips.

Help us spread the word and we hope you will join us in the classroom at the very special discount price of only $5.00 registration.

I have registered, come on register and help Queensland today!!!!!

Love Me xxx

1 comment:

Sheebies said...

This is great, Mellie... I also like giving to the Salvation Army flood appeal.. I am sure everyone affected is going to need help for many months to come. Good on you for spreading the word! xoxo