Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Art Journal Class

Yep that is right I signed up for an art journal class. I am not arty by any stretch of the imagination, but I felt like I needed a new challenge this year, to get me out of my comfort zone (like I haven't had enough of that in the last year) & maybe open up myself to something new. Something that will stretch me creatively. Make a mess, open my heart & also might get my girlies involved for school. Hey Art is part of school right??. So excited. I am determined this year to be very organised & scheduled, as we all seem to work better that way. Of course I will have some flexibility, we will try to be scheduled with some fun thrown in.

Why don't you go and have a look, maybe even sign up here .

Me Out xxx

3 comments:

Sheree said...

That's fantastic Mel! I can't wait to see your pages!!! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Sheree xx

Angela said...

Good on you for trying something new Mel... it sounds like fun :-)

Moira said...

Looks like fun - and so great to do with the girls :-) Enjoy!