Saturday, February 2, 2008

FABRIC FRENZY


You know I have always loved fabric......at the end of last year I decided to go and make a quilt......I did one class and then christmas came etc etc.........it got put on the back burner, but it really lit the passion in me that I once had for making things and appreciating colours, textures and fabric. I started a beautiful antique quilt for my Mum (don't worry Mum I will finish it, but might have to do it when all girls at school) LOL.....anyway this is some of the fabric that I bought to start this passion. Isn't it just beautiful. Well then I saw the new CK magazine, lo and behold Elizabeth (CK Scrapbooker of the Year) has done this awesome album using fabric, sort of like a go ahead to do it., she has an amazing blog, go check it out......It bought back so many memories from when I was little of all the things my Mum used to do. She really has always been so creative and crafty!!!! So many times I didn't want to be seen like her, as I was never really confident in who I was!!! I guess I had never really let my creative ME out of it's little box. I am so excited for all the things that I will get to do.....so just wanted to share that with you.......Don't let anyone ever put you in a box, be who you are, BECAUSE THE YOU, YOU ARE IS SUPER SPECIAL AND UNIQUE!!!!!!!!! Love Mx

No comments: