Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter......

We started with this.......



that turned into this........



I know I know not what I had in mind, but I started this creation & then had to talk to myself about the fact that you can get so carried away with this type of thing....but it is not about us or our creative talents but it is for them....Needless to say Georgie had an absolute ball decorating the whole thing herself & she just loved her bonnet....(which wasn't really a bonnet but a cowboy hat!) The kids were fantastic & sang heaps of songs & then we had a huge morning tea....it was a really nice morning!!



Hence easter.....mmmmm......well I have been too busy this year for any sort of creating, nope not even cards.........slack, slack, slack. I am hoping to get some creating done over the next 4 days. I really hope you all have an awesome Easter, stay safe. Love you all. Melxx

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Hi Mel!!

Georgie's easter hat looks so pretty! I think she did a fantastic job on it!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving such a lovely comment!! It really brightened my day!

Sheree xx

Melanie B said...

Hey Sheree
thanks, it was a bit bodgy but thats ok, it wasn't about me LOL
I think your blog is great & I am continually inspired by your work.
Have a great weekend.

Melxx