Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Life.....

...This is the beginning of a new day....You have been given this day to do as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. when tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in it's place something that you have left behind.........let it be something good. Author Unknown



Something to think & ponder on.....how many times do we take for granted a single day.....worrying about seemingly unimportant things & opinons!!?? I have spent a lot of my life worrying about what people have thought about me & my decisions, I have realised at the tender age of 36 that I am a daughter of the most high King, that I have an inheritance, that I will disapoint somebody & everybody at some stage, that I can't please everybody, I can't make every situation perfect or right, & I can't fix everyones problems so they are happy.........I need to make the most of every single day that I have breath.......love like I have not been hurt, accept the things I cannot change & hope & pray for a better future for my family. To appreciate the awesome husband that God gave me & that we do have 3 beautifully created gorgeous, healthy girls who constantly delight us.
love ya sweets Mxx

No comments: