Monday, May 19, 2008

Back in the Groove.........sort of

Well we are back in the land of technology.....update on Beryl, she is doing better, but still needs lots of prayer!!! Have been doing some LO's but don't seem to ever have the time to completely finish everything I have started!!!!! Does anyone else feel like that?? I have always been this purposeful, know where I am going, what I am doing kinda girl, but I have been in procrastination land!!!! HELP!!! Anyway lovelies hope your week is a great one (definately better than mine started off)......as Ghandi would say
"Be the Change you want to see in the World" or more recently Addison off Greys Anatomy (love that show). By the way Anthony puts up with it but doesn't really like it & says the medical content in it is bodgy, but I just sit back on a Sunday night & watch this followed by Brothers & Sisters!!! It is my RELAX time!! The only thing that makes it better is if I scrap while watching it!!!!! All part of my everyday story! Mxx

No comments: