Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Already.......

Wowsers I cannot believe it is friday already, where is the time going?? I constantly seem to be saying that lately. As I am typing this I am listening to my little Lulu asleep struggling to breathe...I am not a panicky person but this thing of hers will not go away. She was cold free for two weeks & then bang last night starts uncontrollable coughing & not breathing properly. She is wheezing & her breathing is not great. It is very scary, but I am blessed that Anthony is home & being a paramedic it definately helps. She is our little dolly girl. It is her 4th birthday tomorrow. Can't believe that either. She is so into princess stuff & jewels. Nana bought her this little colourful, gem box & she has not let it go. She is sooo funny. All of our girls are such characters!!! At times when I am exhausted & cranky I just have to look at them & know that I am incredibly blessed.
Today I will leave you with a collage of them, my gorgeous girls & a few LO's that I have been doing!! Yahoo I am finally getting some scrapping done. Also if you want to win the new making memories slice go here for competition, there are new challenges here every week. Come join the fun.
Well my computer has decided not to play with me today so there is no collage......I will post some stuff soon I promise......just this photo as it is how I feel about my photo program!!! ....LOL Have a great week-end....Mxx

5 comments:

Leanne said...

What a photo, this is definately a 21st photo LOL. Too cute
Hope little miss had a lovely 4th birthday
Leanne xx

Sheree said...

LOL! What a classic pic Mel! Hope the birthday girl had a wonderful day! (And that that nasty cold is disappearing too!)

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Sheree xx

Belinda Venables said...

Thanks for popping into my blog - it's great to hear from new people!

Enjoy your weekend.

Belinda
xx

elizabeth kartchner said...

Such cute girls you have, hope she feels better and wish her a happy (late) birthday from me!

Sheree said...

Hi Mel! Just a quick message while I'm on holidays (don't have much online time). I'm not sure why your e-mail to me didn't work? My e-mail address is sheree_forcier@tpg.com.au - give it another go... it should work!

Hope you're having a lovely week! See you when I get home!
Sheree xx