Monday, August 18, 2008

Real Men Wear Wetsuits......

Well I am baack.....after technical difficulties, a week away, an anaconda race & many hours of driving, petrol & lots of food......
We had this before we went away & He did awesome, he kicked those young guys butts & came third in the swim!! Not bad for an old man hey... It amazes me how this man can swim 2km in (freezing cold water mind you & in a surf wetsuit which weighs you down & keeps water in)& still have a smile on his face.....then do not only the swim but help with the ski & run a couple of km too......still with a smile on His face.....he definately inspires me......





Also Georgia got to do this......(she has wanted to do this since she was 4 but you have to be 6) & it was free.....ROCK ON...

 
Posted by Picasa


Also just a little collage of our little week getaway to Minniwaters......can feel a mini book coming on......LOL........
So much more that I have to share but I had a little accident & can hardly move my neck!!!! So will catch you up on all the rest of our little life soon.....plus some scrapping & some DT stuff to share!!! Have a great Monday....Me xx

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sheree said...

Love all the pics Mel! Just look at Georgia go on that rock wall!!!! Go girl!! Too clever...

Chat tomorrow!
Sheree xx

Kirsty said...

I awarded you a little something!

http://kirstypiper.blogspot.com/2008/08/umwow.html

Loving the holiday pics, looks like a great time!

::Bek Geach:: said...

yAH SWEETS, how much have I missed since I last visted???? HEAPS!!!

Happy Birthday Ant... happy happy Days.

Glad all is well with you and yours and loved our chats today....

Cant wait to squeeze you!!
Bxo

Your Bro said...

1 ?...... why the heck is that bald guy wearing a swimmers cap??


and 2 seeing all those pics makes me hate being so far away... I miss you all.. but really do miss my Bro-inlaw