Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Few Things.......

Well I have sat down to do a post numerous times this week & I cannot believe it is Saturday.....it has been an interesting week & definately one of retrospection. In the last 12 months I have grown considerably in my emotions, personally & spiritually so when certain situations come up it has been so good to be able to set boundaries & be really comfortable & not guilty about decisions that I make. I have realised that in life there will be people who will be with you on the journey for a lifetime & only some for a season. I plan on making the most of life no matter what part I am for someone.
Now the deep stuff over, here is some stuff I am drooling over & impatiently waiting to hit our shores......I cannot wait to get my hands on some of this.....








It seems like a boring post, but really not a lot happening with the Brewin household, just our daily routine. Georgia is on school holidays soon & we will be doing some family stuff together in between Anthony working!! I so look forward to time with my girls. My posts might be a little sparodic.....hope everyone has a great week-end & stay safe. Remember
'Attitudes are contagious, is yours worth catching?' Me xx

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Ooooooo I GOTTA have that Basic Grey!!!!! That Chatterbox looks pretty yummy too Mel! Didn't see that the other day... I'm gonna have to go back for another look...

Sheree xx