Monday, September 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged ........Again.......

I have been tagged by some lovely friends of mine who think I am ok......I have to apologise for not doing the other one......time gets away from me & I completely forget, so please don't think its because I don't appreciate it or love your guys blogs.......so here goes



The rules for the award are -
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

1. Bek Vavic - well what can I say about his gorgeous girl, I have known her since I was 15 & we have just found each other again after 16 years!! Not only is she an amazing person but her scrapping is awesome. She is arty, fun & cool!!!

2. Sheree - a beautiful friend I have just gotten to know in the last 6 months (could you believe stalking you & Val in the shop & harassing your blog it would come to this??!!)She is an amazing scrapper I love her stuff, but I love her too!!

3. Jill - I am in awe. She is the most down to earth, lovely, & a truly amazing scrapper. She was really nice to this fan (I haven't even met her yet)& has encouraged me to scrap from the heart!!

4. Leanne L - I have only just met this lovely lady (at The Scrapyard) but everything about her is cool!! She is a great scrapper too & I love catching up with her & seeing her LO's on her blog!! Love ya babe

5. Liz - well I don't know this girl but she is pretty legendary in the scrapping circles & I don't go a day without reading her blog. Plus her scrapping is amazing!!!

6. Rita Weiss - I don't even know this lady but LOVE her scrapping. She is truly talented.

7. Chanel Stuck - I haven't met this lady either but am going to Heidi Swapp in December. Very cool chick!!!!

There are plenty of other blogs (inc Tim Holtz, Ali Edwards, Keisha Campbell, Belinda Venables, Mardi Winen, Donna Wild, OLW, Chanel Stuck,Making Memories)I check out on a daily basis. Actually my DH complains about the amount of time I spend on here. I probably spend too much time surfing the net & not enough time scrapping. So to all you girls & guys that I stalk often.......keep up the great work & inspiration!!!

Not much else happening on my end so will leave you with that today. Have a great Monday......Me xx

PS By the way it was my DD that helped me with my card reader......just had to put that in!!!!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Awww... thanks so much Mel you sweetie!! You know I love ya right back!!!! It's funny but I visit most of the blogs you've listed too! LOL! Some very cool scrappin' chicks out there...

Hope you're having a great day!
Sheree xx

::Bek Geach:: said...

Oiw, **YOU** so cute!
Just checking in to see how you Anth and the girls are :)
Bxo