Sunday, January 18, 2009

DEEPER.............

Well that is my word for this year. Everyone seems to be doing this & although I am not one to follow the crowd I have really felt that this year, things were going to change!!.......The following song was written by Brooke Fraser (I love her stuff) & it has really spoken to me over the last couple of months. I feel that God is calling me deeper & this song makes me cry every time I hear it. I am resolved that I will be deeper this year in everything I do.

I have decided, I have resolved to wait upon you Lord
My rock & redeemer, shield & reward
I'll wait upon you Lord.

As surely as the sun will rise, you'll come to us
certain as the dawn appears

You'll come let your glory fall as you respond to us
Spirit rain flood into our thirsty hearts again
You'll come You'll come

We are not shaken we are not moved
We wait upon you Lord
Mighty deliverer Triumph & truth
we wait upon you Lord

As surely as the sun will rise You'll come to us
certain as your Word endures

Chains be broken, Lives be healed, Eyes be opened
Christ is revealed.


Music has always been an integral part of my life & I hope to one day tell my story through music, but also through my walking of the everyday stuff.
Go here to check out the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVisp7BsKes

Love Out Me xx

No comments: