Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Some More Shares.........

I would have shared this earlier but this gorgeous friend of mine had made a few for people & I didn't want to ruin it for everyone else, plus as you know my blog & scrapping etc has really suffered over this period as we have had so much going on (plus have been trying to spend quality time with the family). This is what she gave me for christmas. Not only is she so generous but knows me so well. I loved it all. I always look forward to our regular morning teas & chats & our shares with everything from scrapping, kids to sewing!! She has been the one that inspires me when I lose my mojo LOL. She is really talented (although am still trying to convince her of that) & I love all the stuff she does.

I have attached a photo of my present plus also my little collection of these figurines. Everybody who knows me finds this quite funny as I am really not a clutterbug or ornament type person. I am definately a minimalist!!! I have found myself relaxing in this with sentimentality taking over that as I get older.
Not much else to tell, am so far behind on blogging that I don't think I will catch up. Will post my December Daily soon (when it is finished LOL) & some other things.
Love Out Me xx


2 comments:

Sheree said...

Awwwww... you're such a sweetie! I'm just so happy that you loved your pressie. Lookin' forward to our next get-together!

Me xx

Moira said...

Just lovely. And ditto for me on the whole non ornament type person thing - until I was given one of these statues as a gift from a student 2 years ago, and I love it ( but my not so subtle hints to my husband about their potential to be well received presents from him have thus far gone unnoticed!!) Looking forward to your December Daily, I'm working on posting my take on it (road trip daily) as soon as I can get it finished and photographed...

Moira