Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It came & it went.......

Is it just me or did this year go extremely fast & I am still reeling?? I do not know why time is going so quickly & I want to sit on my kids to stop them growing. I am realising more and more about myself as the time goes on & also about them. They had a ball at Christmas & we had a lovely christmas lunch with my Aunty & extended family. So here is a little recap......some of my favourite shots....











So much to tell so little time!! So I probably won't be back to post until after New Years. Hope you have an awesome New Year and pray all God's richest blessings on you. I am believing for a much better year this new year. See you next year!!

Me xxx

3 comments:

Karen said...

I hope this year flys as well...that means seeing you soon!!!

DWNUNDR said...

Wow.. Georgia is a spitting image of Anthony... poor her.. although it might mean he'd make a better looking chick then a guy ha ah aha ha hah a hah a hah a ha hah a ha ha ha ha

yes.. fly thru this year so I can see you all... I am hoping to get rid of my car and buy a landcruiser so we have room for us all to go places all the time.. ha ha ha

Sheree said...

I can't believe how fast 2009 flew by!!!! Happy New Year Mel to you and your beautiful family. I wonder what this year will bring?

Sheree xx