Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot like Stressmas!!!

LOL just joking, but can you believe it is only 9 days until Christmas.......where has the year gone......where has my time gone. I have to say that this is the most unorganised I have been EVER with Christmas. In saying that here is a snapshot of what we have been up to. Lots of parties, time with family, swimming, riding & just generally having a good time.



I am looking forward to hopefully relaxing over Christmas & getting to see this gorgeous girl!! Can't wait to see you Bx!! Plus my Darling Dad and also Anthony's sister and her husband. That's it for me today, will be back with some shares before Chrissy.

Me xxx

3 comments:

Brittany said...

You're so clever!!
love love!
x

Sheree said...

Oh I love your photo collage Mel! So many great pics!

S xx

Unknown said...

Thanks babes, I CANT WAIT to see you too :) :)
Love your photos and dont worry...
THis has been my least organised year too!!!
2009 went at lightening speed me thinks.
Hugs
See you SOOOOOON!
Bx