Sunday, January 2, 2011

Some of My Favourites of 2010.........

Stinkerbell {Using fancy pants paper}

 

About a bull {using some of my favourites October Afternoon}

2nd Tooth {using Basic Grey Paper}

I started teaching at Creative Scrapbooking and love it. It is a challenge but I am getting my craft on slowly but surely. I did have some other layouts but I can't find my photos {just in the process of transferring them all to a hard drive}.
I made my first quilt.
{I used a mixture of Sandi Henderson & Amy butler fabrics}

Livvy turned 4


Lulu turned 6



Georgie turned 8

Spent 7 weeks with these beautiful people {miss you guys sooo much}



Went to a HUGE scrapbook convention in the Mall of America & met Kelly Purkey, with these two gorgeous girls.


Ant and I celebrated 18 years of marriage. {Booya!!}

Spent lots of time with my Mum {sorry Mum no photos we will have to fix that this year} and with
Dad when he came up at chrissy. {Will share some photos later}.
There is probably so much more and I have probably forgotten, but that is a roundup of my year. I am hoping 2011 will bring us many more beautiful memories & obviously challenges, that is normal in this life. I pray that this year you will be blessed beyond measure & that there will be nothing put in your path that you cannot handle.

Love Me xxx

5 comments:

Sheree said...

Great post Mel! I loved reading about your 2010 highlights. You certainly had a big year! Hoping 2011 is everything you want it to be. :)

Sheree xx

Karen said...

Looked forward to you guys coming all year long...and now it's come and gone....2011 will be great I know...but one step down from last year :)

Leanne said...

Awesome Post Mel. Loved seeing all your photos and posts re your 2010 highlights. Lets hope that 2011 brings you all much love, joy, happiness and peace.
Love Me xxx

Anonymous said...

Love this post Mel... so kewl to see that photo of Nath. So glad you had such a great time with all your extended family in the USA :)
Hugs and love
Bx

DWNUNDR said...

Nice.. but I dont like this posting... it makes me sad cause I miss you guys more then I thought I would...


not happy...


guess we better start makign plans to live there for a year.... ;)