on the heels of my lovely Sis (in law) & gorgeous Cousin Brit I thought this might kickstart me into blogging??!
(well I have got to try something right???)
10 Things I have learnt this week -
1. camping is not my favourite, but the family time with no technology & simplicity is
2. I like a hot shower (seriously I need to be clean)
3. I love a clean house but hate doing it myself (anybody??)
4. I really really miss my Sis (in law) & my cutest nieces & nephews more than I thought I would those relationships are worth it, even if I do screw up the times & am a little slack & we live 20000km away.
5. You find out who your REAL friends are once you move away from somewhere.......just saying.....
6. I love going to church/music & I miss it if I don't go, my spirit needs it.
7. I seriously love my hubby even after all these years (& we agree getting married young was a good thing)
8. Material things really aren't important (especially when you lose your D&G sunglasses)
9. Your Mum and Dad will always be really important people in your life
10. I don't particuarly like exercise but I need it, it keeps my head straight
Hopefully not so long between posts.....