Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When You Are Over The Rain.....



Well pretty much for weeks up here it has been raining........we have gone into the pool a couple of times but kinda freezing......(well for QLD weather anyway) & we can't go to the beach or the park, so this afternoon the girls were drawing & I decided to make chocolate chip cookies, mega choc chunk.....so hey the pink is a bit late for Valentines (but hey I am behind on everything at the moment)......and the cookies were YUMMY.......in our house they don't last long, so I thought it would be good to take a photo.......I bought the pink stuff on a whim a couple of months ago (it was really cheap) with these gorgeous matching cupcake teacups etc........well I have 3 girls, I have got to get used to Pink.......(mind you with my girls pink is not their favourite colour!).......so hence was our afternoon.

No comments: