Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Dreary Week-end......

Well this weekend was definately not our normal.......saturday was pretty cruisey (which is kinda normal), had our cooked breakfast (which rocked by the way) went looking at some things all together & then just relaxed as Anthony had a night shift & it was pouring rain.......then we were awoken sunday morning......poor liv had the vomits/diarrhea........now when you have multiple kids this is not a welcoming thing (plus out of everything this is something I just HATE)....so no church for us today (we had our own little shindig at home), with poor little liv looking worse for wear.

Tonight my girl (love this young woman) is coming over & we will probably scrap for awhile & watch "raymond" (mum bought me the whole 6th season for my birthday)......it is soooo funny. I think I have a warped sense of humour......but when I was pregnant with Lucia I watched this every week & laughed my head off. If I could add a video I would, I think I am technically challenged but if someone wants to help me out let me know how to attach the videos etc. Anyway there is heaps of YouTube if you want to check it out. It is a very dysfunctional family & very funny!!!

Also reading a book (which I may get to finish but not this week LOL) called Safe People. It is excellent. Go here to have a look............it is about relationships/friendships etc.........


That is about me at the moment, am trying to get some projects finished, which I am finding quite challenging, but keep your eye out here........
Am leaving you with a photo of our middle girl lulu. She is a crackup, such a night owl (like me), anyway Ant & I let her stay up one night a little later & she was drawing away, we thought it was very quiet..........she had totally crashed on the floor, pencil still in her hand, now that is a serious artist!!!!......I couldn't help it had to take a photo!! She is a doll. Later lovelies, have a great week.... Mxx

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Hi Mel! I hope poor Olivia is feeling a lot better today. (And I hope the noone else gets it!!)

What a classic pic asleep on the floor! Very cute!

Have a great week!

Sheree xx