Sunday, April 13, 2008

.......Loving Our Time.......

Don' t you just love the week-ends, time to just kick back & relax.......Ant worked on Saturday & the girls & I hung around the house......I decided to start an album (thanks Bek) I had started albums on Shutterfly go here to have a looksie, they are the coolest!! My beautiful sister in law did albums for my parents 3 years ago & I loved them. It is sort of a compromise when you just know you will never get ALL your photos scrapped, & your kids are wondering where they even came from!!! LOL . Even some of our illustrious scrappers are designing for them now......well I have had my albums sitting there for about 18 months now to finish........I decided I would use some of the printed photos & do some albums for the girls, I was feeling a bit creative!!! Here is a peek at something I did using some buzz & bloom I just LOVE their stuff!!!!
I will post some more photos soon.......I am actually getting my mojo back.......YIPPEE!!! Cannot wait for the Scarlet Lime Stamp selloff....on etsy keep your eye out for that, if you haven't checked out Christy's stuff you have to go & have a look here. I get a monthly subscription, am SOOOOOO excited to get my stuff even though I will be a little behind...... I am loving the new 5th Avenue Line from Making Memories will post some stuff when I am finished. Also will have some design stuff from Maya Memories that I have been working on, so it is all go, go, go.....keep your eye out if you are interested......have a great Monday sweets.......Mxx

No comments: