Wednesday, April 9, 2008

......Where is My Mojo??? .........

It is feeling like a sad week......I was burning along being creative getting stuff done, doing kids, doing housework (I hate doing it but love a clean house) and I think I have lost it.......
I sit down and can't even think......does anyone know what that is like??? I NEED HELP!!! Some tips please!!!! I feel like the only time I get to do anything creative is when I am way too tired & too late at night. The girls are on holidays (which is really nice) but I have never really been one for 'me' time......I tend to give & give & give & feel rather selfish if I take time out.......we as women do guilt very well....... does anybody know of any retreat competitions??? (LOL) Maybe I could win a couple of days away!!!! Anyway send me your ideas, advice.........(3 children under 5 & not getting much sleep probably has something to do with it)....love to hear from you sweets......M xx

No comments: