Saturday, July 12, 2008

She is 6......She is sick......& Some LO's

Well my big girl has turned 6!! She had a fantastic day & got lots of lovely presents including lots of scrapping stuff. She was stoked!! She has become an awesome girl. I do not have enough pages to describe her amazing qualities, personality & gifts. Sometime soon I will do this for the whole 3 girls. Lucia has been sick again so back on the nebuliser. It is times like these that I know God has it all in His hands & I just need to trust Him & keep praying!!


I know some of you think I actually don't scrapbook considering the lack of LO's lately, so I finally have some to share!! These are papers from my monthly Scarlet Lime Sub and Teressa Collins Designs (which I just love, stay tuned for a project with some of her stuff soon). Finally thanks to Val (& her bind-it-all, you legend) I have my mojo back, yahoo. Stay Safe have a great week-end.
Love Mxx




PS. Please excuse the upload, one day this computer idiot will get it together & have it posted all nice with frames etc!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pages mel ... very cool! i have so much going on with end of financial year, school holidays, create 08 etc ... there hasn't been time to scrapbook! hopefully today i might find some time ....
hope your sweet girl is better soon
luv chanel

Sheree said...

A big happy birthday to the big birthday girl!! Great to hear she had a fabulous day! (Hope your little sweetie is feeling better too...)

Loving those layouts Mel! Keep 'em coming!

Chat soon!
Sheree xx