Monday, July 14, 2008

Some Things I Am Loving at the Moment...

Loving This...


Aren't they awesome!! She has used fabric from Heather Bailey (big fan of her material)!!!

This next one is Teresa Collins Designs.....you probably all know her, but she is doing some awesome stuff....would love to go to a class over there!!! She actually has a great blog & is very honest & open with sharing. Makes you feel normal!!!


Heidi - well what more can I say?? Heidi has been my all time favourite since I started scrapping!! I have a little secret about this one but will share later on!!!


And of course Ali.....I don't think there is much she does that I do not like!! This is a monthly sub club that is incredible as well. Lucky I don't live in USA I would be broke!!


And of course some of our local girls.....can't leave them out, they are also very talented & inspiring...

Jill GG

Lusi
sorry my computer has had a glitch & is not downloading photos, there are so many other things I would love to post but alas silly computer not cooperating. A few of these are the new chatterbox range....looove it, new making memories.....& some other cool artsy blogs & sewing stuff. Will have to share at a later date. Hope your week started great.....Love Mxx

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Mel, I have emailed Heaven Sent and told her about you so now you just need to head on over there and read the application and get it in!!!!!!

Leanne

Leanne said...

Ok can you share the secret yet?????? LOL
I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leanne :)

Yvette Adams said...

Hi Melanie

Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog! Yes you can pay for journalling spots by direct deposit. Sorry blogger doesn't give me email addresses. Can you email me at eeveeadams@hotmail.com?

Yvette Adams said...

BTW... I love "You are my inspiration"! Gorgeous colours and gorgeous photo!