Thursday, July 17, 2008

Very exciting.....and a LO....

Well the secret is (but I think everyone knew anyway), one of my all time favourite scrappers is coming to Brisbane.....yep can you believe it, I can't, so close!! A whole day with this person using her products & doing classes.....I do not even have the words. Go here to check it all out!! I am so hoping that I get to meet her!!! I have begged all my family to put in for christmas for me so that I can go!!! So here's hoping!!! This following LO I did to put in for a competition to win a free spot....so once again here's hoping!!! I think I finally have my mojo back...not completely but it is coming back.....YAHOO!! I did another couple but will have to download later.....very busy!!! Hope you having a great week!! Mxx


PS the picture is a shocker, but I was in a rush LOL.

2 comments:

chanel said...

its gorgeous ... keeping my fingers crossed for you!
hope your week has been lovely.
luv chanel

Sheree said...

Beautiful layout Mel! I'm crossing my fingers for you! Did you finish last night's layout off? Make sure you show us when you do. Have a great Sunday!

Sheree xx