Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Its what we do.......

in the middle of winter!!! well anthony & the girls who are so desperate to be in some sort of water. LOL



I wasn't terribly happy as it is not Ant who has to get up to the girls if they get sick. (an old wives tale he tells me, mmmm we could argue about that), and no they didn't get sick (from this crazy adventure at least) So my little outdoor, water munchkins, donned wetsuits & went swimming...............in the middle of winter. BRRRRRRRR.

Happy Tuesday.

Love Me xxx

4 comments:

DWNUNDR said...

I laugh how you complain about swimming in the middle of winter...

they do this up here...

http://www.willmar.mn.us/menu/departments/police/Polar%20Plunge/2005/PolarBear.htm

Karen said...

Brrrrr shmrrrrrr. Seriously!!!

Sheree said...

I know it was a gorgeous day today...but swimming? LOL Looks like they had fun!

Sheree xx

Melleny Ams said...

Kids just don't feel it do they? Looks they had a lot of fun